With an increased number of usage of Credit or Debit cards across the globe, people are now more concerned about the right platform for managing the concerned activities that are related to their cards. At that time MyPrepaidCenter comes as a great rescue.
|Gift cards, Prepaid cards
MyPrepaidCenter is an online portal that is basically owned as well as distributed by Blackhawk NetworkHolding Inc. This traded company is major in offering prepaid, gift card services along with that it also supports several additional technological development distributions. Additionally, they also distribute cards to a number of private banks as well as other insurance agencies, or else directly to customers.
On this online platform, you can directly and easily check their account balance in Visa cards or Mastercard and can also use the balance in paying to the MyPrepaidCenter merchants.
There are many people who hold cards from several different resources. The majority of these services held for these cards can be presented via the access of the online portal. And that’s what we are going to discuss in this post on MyPrepaidCenter Card Activation, Visa, Balance, among many.
The services that you get from MyPrepaidCenter.com are generally brought to the users of these cards in the United States. On the other hand, users have to navigate their card use, as well as they, can keep the track of their spending, dues, validity, and so on while they are using a credit or debit card.
For managing all these activities, users can log in to the portal by providing their correct credentials. We are going to describe the steps as well as the process with the help of which one can easily go through the MyPrepaidCenter Balance check and other services of the portal in this post.
If you are one of those who are new to this platform or are searching to get more details on MyPrepaidCenter, then you should read the following article until the end. Today, we are going to provide you with major details regarding the MyPrepaidCenter and its card login.
Benefits of MyPrepaidCenter
There are many benefits of using My Prepaid Center platform for managing your credit and debit card but you can get all this by just simply logging in to the account of My Prepaid Center. Here is the list of some of the benefits that My Prepaid Center offers its users, let’s have a look:
- The users can handle a lot of card services and actions very easily via this online portal.
- Your monthly periodic balance statements can certainly be found in the accounts of each cardholder.
- The users of MyPrepaidCenter can enroll to grab 5 percent cashback offers in different deals or payments services.
- The portal is very safe and secure for the users for entering their personal details, along with the card details.
- Many MyPrepaidCenter Merchants offers are also applicable to the use of credit or debit cards.
- Additionally, the users can check their card details such as their balance, dues on payments, and other major information.
MyPrepaidCenter Registration & Card Activation Process
It is very important for all the users to activate their cards in the beginning. As a result, you must take care to activate your card on the MyPrepaidCenter Activate Card portal. After the activation process, the users can effortlessly manage their cards as well as their use directly through the portal services.
Step 1: To begin the process, you have to first keep the card ready beside you while opening the browser on your PC/Android device.
Step 2: Soon after that, you will first require to reach the website of MyPrepaidCenter.
Step 3: After that, On the Activation side of the screen, you will be asked to enter your card details. Now enter all the credentials of your card such as your Card Number, Expiration Date, and Security Code. All these details are already available on the card.
Step 4: Now, simply tick mark the option that says “I’m not a robot” and then you have to select the “LOG IN” option.
Step 5: You will be directed to the next page which is a “Create a profile” page. There you will be required to enter the rest of the credentials on the page. These details comprise of Name, preferred username, password, email address along with certain security questions.
Step 6: Now you have to submit all these credentials correctly and your account activation key is then immediately going to be sent to you to your email address.
Step 7: In the last step you have to verify the same and then your card is all set to be in use.
MyPrepaidCenter Login At www.myprepaidcenter.com
In order to login and check your card balance through MyPrepaidCenter, you must follow these simple steps which are as follows:
Step 1: At first, you have to get access to the page of the official website to log in to MyPrepaidCenter
Step 2: On the homepage, look at the left side, where you will see the Sign In block. There, you will be asked to provide the Username and Password in the blanks that are provided there.
Step 3: If in case you have forgotten any of the two credentials, or both of them, you will be required to select the “Forgot username/password” tab.
Step 4: In order to recover the username, you will be asked to enter the email address that you had provided earlier at the time of activation. For the password, you will be required to enter the username for your account.
Step 5: After that, you have to enter the correct credentials in the blanks and select the “LOG IN” tab there.
Step 6: Users, on the other hand, can also opt to sign in with the help of the card number. For that, the users are also required to enter the details of the card and then click on submit.
Step 7: At last, the portal is going to load the details of your credit or debit card and you can see all of it on your device screen.
MyPrepaidCenter Forgot Username or Password
If you are having trouble Login or forgetting your username or password for the Myprepaidcenter Account then you don’t need to be worry because of it’s a very common problem.
- You need to repeat the actions for the recovery of your forgotten Username and Password. here below the step by step guide:
- If you are forgotten your Username then you need to click on the Forget Username Link or if you have forgotten your Password then click on the Forgot Password link which is given on the main page and left side.
- Now you will be redirected to recover the Username or Password of your Account.
- For Password Recovery, you need to Enter the Username which you entered at the time of Myprepaidcenter account registration.
- In order to Recover your Username, you have to enter the Email Address which is associated with your Account.
- Now your forgotten Username/Password will be reset.
- You can also Login to your Myprepaidcenter Account with your Credit Card Number and Details.
MyPrepaidCenter Customer Care Details
- American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 (U.S.)
- Lost and Stolen Line: 877-227-0956
- Discover® cardholders: 888-842-0336 (U.S.), or 801-744-9918 (outside the U.S.)
- Mastercard cardholders: 888-371-2109 (U.S. and Canada), or 339-234-6415 (outside U.S. and Canada)
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 (U.S. and Canada), or 801-214-8892 (outside U.S. and Canada)
- Cardholders or users of the United States & Canada who hold cards that are listed above only can get their cards activated.
This was all about My Prepaid Center, we hope this article has helped you out knowing many things about this online portal. If you have any questions regarding the same you can mention it in the comment section below or else you can also directly contact their customer support.